The ten-week program begins June 8, 2020 and runs through August 13, 2020. The program will provide all research and course-related expenses, room and board, travel to and from the program, and a $575/week stipend.
WHO Should Apply?
To apply to the E3 REU, students must be:
- US citizens or permanent residents of the US or its possessions.
- Undergraduates currently enrolled in a degree program and not graduated by the first day of the program.
- 18 years of age before the first day of the program.
Students who are under-represented minorities, first generation college students, or from small colleges are strongly encouraged to apply.
HOW to Apply
Applications for the 2020 E3 program will be accepted through the Leadership Alliance Program.
- Apply online beginning Nov. 1, 2019 through the Leadership Alliance Program Application Page.
- In your Leadership Alliance SR-EIP application, indicate that you are interested in the Harvard University GSAS SROH program.
- Application deadline: February 1, 2020
- Dates for Summer 2020: June 8 to August 13, 2020
- For more information, please email email@example.com or view the Summer Research Opportunities at Harvard program website